1.Don’t miss it!
Registration and the Call for Abstracts are both now open. Last year’s conference saw a record number of abstracts submitted. So don’t forget to put your abstract in as soon as possible.
2. Conference fees
A full breakdown of conference fees is given on the 2019 Conference website. It is worth noting that FACE members enjoy a reduced conference fee. If you are not a member have a look on our website for more information. By the way do also keep in mind the Early bird Deadline date which is the 5th April.
The final version of the whole conference programme will be available on the conference website shortly. In the meantime here are just a few of highlights:
- Excellent Keynote speaker line up:
- Lord Mayor of Sheffield to host Civic reception for delegates
- International Roundtable session
- Gala dinner which will take place at the Sheffield Cathedral
- Launch of the FACE Annual Publication
- Newcomers Welcome reception
4. Travel and accommodation
The ‘Information for Delegates’ section of the conference website has lots valuable information for delegates. For example, there is a really useful hotel booking portal facility which includes details of a wide range of hotels with exclusive accommodation and travel deals for FACE delegates.
5. Abstract Submissions
There are three different format options for you to choose from for your contribution. These are:
Don’t forget to include in your submission a short list of Keywords which feature in your submission. This is very important as it can help delegates decide which session to attend and also help Abstract Reviewers to categorise your abstract under the main conference themes.
6. Key dates
The list of dates below gives you the important conference dates to keep in mind. When necessary some of these dates will be updated so do keep an eye on the conference website for further information.
- Friday 29 March: Deadline for Abstract Submissions
- Friday 5 April: Deadline for Early Bird Bookings
- Friday 14 June: Deadline for Registrations
- Monday 24 June: Joining Instructions sent to delegates
- Wednesday 3 – Friday 5 July 2019: FACE Conference
7. Useful contacts
For conference questions and queries please contact the Sheffield Hallam University Events team at: email@example.com , if you have a FACE membership or related question contact the FACE Admin Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in Sheffield!